Analysis of the requirements in the context of a feasibility study:
- Development of a self-service strategy.
- Determination of the target or customer groups.
- Interface analysis of systems to be connected (CRM systems, call center etc.).
- Definition of business processes.
- Development of a communication concept.
- Design of a flexible portal architecture.
- Risk analysis.
The result of this phase is a feasibility study which serves as a basis for the concept and design phase to follow.
- Drawing up a detailed concept on the basis of the feasibility study.
- Integration concept for content management systems.
- Integration concept for your CRM system or your customer database.
- Integration concept for the connection of the existing call center infrastructure.
- New concept or development of a content management system – CMS.
- Definition of key performance indicators (KPIs) in order to assess the targets achieved.
- Drawing up project schedules.
- Resource management.
- Development of a design concept.
- Dialog and user interface design for voice, text and web dialogs.
- Persona design for voice dialog systems.
- Audio Branding.
- Graphic design for layouts.
- Cross-Channel-Definition of the dialog control (voice, web and text).
The completion of this phase is a detailed concept of the entire project. 2-steps-ahead consulting guarantees that within their project management all project phases will meet the targets specified in this solution design document.
- Support with the installation of the necessary hardware and software components.
- Development of all necessary interfaces to the back-end systems.
- Production of the audio files for the voice dialogs.
- Development of grammars for the speech recognition
- Production of the graphics for the customer front-end.
- Development of the websites.
- Development and testing of the service applications.
- Provision of storage functions for the raw data for ongoing indicator analysis.
The completion of this phase comprises the finished service applications that become an element of quality assurance.
- Preparation of test cases and test plans.
- Conducting traversal tests.
- Planning of usability tests.
- Planning of acceptance tests, so-called friendly-user tests.
- Initial tuning and optimization phase.
The completion of this phase comprises the finished service applications which are supplied to the customer for acceptance.
“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
- Installation of all components and resources into the test and acceptance system.
- Support in the acceptance process.
- Tuning of service applications based on the target system.
- Support with the installation of all components into the productive system.
The completion of this phase comprises the accepted service applications that become part of active operations.
- Support during the start of production operations:
- – Conducting total integration tests,
- – Securing operation during the rollout phase.
- Conducting usability tests.
- Conducting acceptance tests, so-called friendly-user tests.
- Analysis of the test results to help further optimization.
The completion of this phase is the productive implementation of the new service applications.
- Drawing up management reports with the defined performance indicators on the basisof established business intelligence tools (Business Objects, Cognos or MicroStrategy).
- Ad-hoc analysis of the usage data with the aim of:
- – observing and understanding consumer behavior,
- – identifying new needs and potentials or new target groups.
- Summary of results; review and improve processes.
- Deriving further potential for optimization.
The completion of this phase is the set up of an ongoing evaluation of service quality with the aim of ensuring that performance coefficents are maintained and sustained. Here you are setting service levels and monitor customer satisfaction, incremental sales effectiveness, self-service completion rates, social trends, system performance and much more with slice-and-dice analysis.
As an additional service 2-steps-ahead also offers remote monitoring of your IVR systems.
We create customized monitoring services which automatically check the correct functioning of your systems at intervals to be defined by you. You can receive a status report of your systems any time or obtain information on interferences or breakdowns by way of any communication channel you may wish to use.
2-steps-ahead offers all services relating to individual coaching – either regarding part of a project or as attending consultant for a specific project.
In addition, the extensive 2-steps-ahead know-how can be drawn on for audits of existing systems in order to define potentials for enhancement and optimization, which are then presented in a catalogue of measures to be realized.